General conditions of Sale
These general terms and conditions are governed by Italian law.
TERMS OF SALE
The offer and sale of products on our website ("alisia.it") are governed by these general conditions of sale.
Products purchased from alisia.it are sold directly by Alisia Accessorize Srl ("the seller"), with registered office in Italy:
Viale XI Febbraio 1, 36061 Bassano del Grappa (VI) Iscr. Reg. Imp., C.F. e P.IVA n. 03441470246, chap. Soc. 10,000 Euro int. vers.
You can request any information through our services by contacting customer service in the contact area. You can find information about orders and shipments, refunds and returns of products purchased from alisia.it. Remember you can always contact the seller via e-mail to the following e-mail address email@example.com or by calling + 39 0424 234 078.
The seller may modify or simply update all or part of these general conditions of sale.
Changes and updates to the terms and conditions will be binding once posted on the website in this section. Therefore, you should always check the latest conditions before placing an order.
If you do not agree, in whole or in part, with the General conditions of sale of alisia.it, please do not use our website.
Access to and use of alisia.it, including the display of web pages, communicating with the seller, the ability to download product information and purchase merchandise on the website, are carried out by our users exclusively for personal purposes unrelated to any trade, business, and professional.
Remember that you are the one and only responsible for the use of alisia.it and its contents. In fact the seller cannot be held responsible for non-compliance with the regulations of the website and content by any of its users, save the seller's liability for intent and gross negligence.
In particular, you will be the one and only responsible for communicating information and incorrect, false or data relating to third parties, without which they have given their consent, and in consideration of the improper use of the same.
Finally, since each material will be downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service of your choice and at your own risk, any liability for any damage to computer systems or data loss resulting from unloading lies with the user and can not be attributed to the handler.
The seller shall not be liable for any damage caused by inaccessibility to services on site or from damage caused by viruses, corrupted files, mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletions of content, problems connected to the network, providers or telephone and/or data transmission, unauthorized access to, alteration of data, failure and/or malfunctioning of electronic equipment user.
The user is responsible for the safekeeping and proper use of personal information, including credentials that provide access to restricted services, and any harmful consequences or harm that may arise at the expense of Seller or third parties as a result of incorrect use, loss, removal of such information.
1. Our sales policy
Manage adopted its own trade policy; its mission is to sell products through its services and its website solely to "final consumer", meaning that a natural person who is acting, on alisia.it, for purposes which are outside his trade, business, business or profession.
If you are not a consumer, please do not use our services to buy our products. The Manager will, otherwise, the right not to consider purchase orders from persons who are not consumers and any other purchase order that does not comply with the General conditions of sale and these General terms and conditions of use.
- These general conditions of sale exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders for products on it among users of alisia.it and seller.
- General Sales Conditions do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products by parties other than the seller that are present on it through links, banners or other hypertext links. We suggest that, prior to placing orders and purchasing products and services from parties other than the seller to verify their conditions of sale, because the seller is not responsible for the provision of services by third parties other than the seller or the conclusion of e-commerce transactions between the users of alisia.it and third parties.
2. How to execute a contract with the seller
- To conclude the purchase of one or more products on alisia.it, you must fill out the order form and send it to the vendor, via computer, following the relevant
- On the order form contains a reference to the General conditions of sale and information on the right of withdrawal, and a summary of the information on the main characteristics of each product ordered and its price (including all taxes applicable taxes), of money that you can use to buy each product and the mode of delivery of the products purchased, shipping and delivery costs.
- The contract is concluded when the Seller receives, via computer, your order form, after verification of the correctness of the data relating to your order and your payment.
- The language available to conclude the contract with the seller is the Italian.
- The contract, the seller will pay your order.
- Seller may not process your purchase orders are not sufficient guarantees of solvency or which are incomplete or incorrect product no longer available. In these cases, we will inform you by e-mail that the contract has not been concluded and that the vendor has not carried out your purchase order specifying the reasons. If the products featured on alisia.it, are no longer available for sale at the time of your last access to the site or sending the order form, the seller will inform you promptly and in any event within thirty (30) days from the day after you have sent your order to the seller, the unavailability of the products ordered. In case of forwarding your order form and payment of the price, the seller will refund what you already
- By sending the order form, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe in dealings with the seller, these general conditions of sale. If you do not agree with some of these general terms and conditions of sale, please do not submit the order form to purchase products on it.
- The contract, the seller will send you by email a confirmation of the purchase order, containing the information already contained in the order form (references to General conditions and information on the right of withdrawal, information about essential characteristics of the product and detailed indication of price, terms of payment and delivery costs).
3. warranties and product price indication
- On alisia.it we offer for sale only products covered by the trade mark Alisia.
- The seller does not sell used products, irregular or of lower quality than the corresponding market standards.
- The essential characteristics of products are shown on alisia.it within each product. The images and colors of products offered for sale on alisia.it may not exactly correspond to the real effect of the Internet browser and monitor.
- Product prices may be subject to change. Check the final sale price before submitting your order form.
- The seller, in case of exercise of your right of withdrawal may not accept returned products that have been altered from their original status or have been damaged.
- To pay the price of the products and the related shipping and handling charges you can follow one of the methods indicated on the order form.
- In case of payment by credit card, financial information (e.g., credit card number or expiration date) will be sent by encrypted protocol to Paypal or Bank St George and Valley Agno, that provide remote electronic payment services, without third parties, in any way, have access to it. Such details will not be used by the Seller except for performing the procedures relating to your purchase or issuing refunds in case of returns of products as a result of exercising your right of withdrawal, or If it is necessary to prevent or report to police of fraud on alisia.it. The price for the purchase of products, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your account at the time of payment.
5. shipment and delivery of products
Shipping times will vary on average from one (1) to six (6) working days, prices may vary. If there are any changes in time of shipment we will notify you.
6. customer service
You can request any information through our support services: through the "contacts" section, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling + 39 0424 234 078.
7. Right of withdrawal
- You have the right to terminate its contract with the seller, without any penalty, specifying the reason, within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt of the products purchased on alisia.it.
- To cancel the contract, you must contact us through the ' contact us ' section and submit a return request.
- In this case, you must return the products to the Seller delivering them to the courier that we will consolidate with proper email ships shall take effect within fourteen (14) days of notification of the withdrawal.
- The return, at the seller's premises, the products purchased will be charged to you.
- The right of withdrawal-in addition to compliance with the terms and conditions described in paragraphs 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 and 7.4-is exercised properly if the following conditions are fully met:
- Send the seller the return request via the "contacts" section within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the products;
- the products should not have been used or damaged;
- returned products must be delivered to the carrier in their original packaging within fourteen (14) days from the date of the cancellation.
8. timing and method of refund
- If the right of withdrawal is exercised according to the terms and conditions set out in paragraph 7, upon receipt of the returned products, after verification of the integrity of the seller, after sending the e-mail confirming the acceptance of the returned products, will refund the amount of the value of the goods for which it has been exercised his right of withdrawal, within fourteen (14) days of receipt.
- If you do not comply with the procedures and conditions for the exercise of your right of withdrawal, as specified in paragraph 7, you will not be entitled to reimbursement of sums already paid to the seller; However, you will be able to regain, at your expense, the products in the State in which they were returned to the seller. Otherwise, the seller can keep the products in addition to the sums already paid for their
- If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the goods indicated in the order form and who has made the payment of sums due for their purchase, the reimbursement of amounts in case of exercising the right of withdrawal, will be performed by the seller, in any the case, against the person who made the payment.
- The value date of the cash back is the same charge, therefore does not suffer any loss in terms of bank interest.
- The seller indicates which shipping carrier for product returns the GLS courier or DHL. The return of the product at the seller's premises will be at your expense.